Monday, February 12, 2007

Barak Obama's anti-war speech

From the article:

"I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences.I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East.I am not opposed to all wars.I’m opposed to dumb wars".

I don't know a lot about this guy, but the man can make a good speech. If what he says isn't just empty promises, then I believe this man would make a good president.



read more | digg story

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am impressed with Obama. I mean, he seems very inteligent, and overall, a good speaker. But Mrs.Clinton, from what I have seen, is winning in the nation's pick. Me personally, I don't know. All politicians are politicians. What I want to know is, is what is the Democrat's solution to the Iraq mess that were in? One thing that may help is talking with Iran and Syria which Bush has finally decided to do. Wait...? Am I getting off the subject?